I miss you so bad it hurts


posted by Hadri Aziz

No comments


I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOUR SHINY SHIMMERING CRYSTAL CLEAR SPARKLING PAIR OF MIRACLE EYE
I MISS YOUR CURLY BLACK HAIR
I MISS YOUR HIGH TEMPERATURE SMILE THAT MELT PEOPLE
I MISS YOUR CUTE LITTLE VOICE
I MISS YOUR LAUGH
I MISS YOUR HAND
I MISS YOUR UNTONE FACE
I MISS YOUR HAIR BROWN
I MISS YOUR CHEEK
 I MISS YOUR CHIN
I MISS YOUR NOSE
I MISS THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT ME
I MISS YOUR JOKE
I MISS HOW YOU IGNORE ME
I MISS YOUR TEXT

I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU BABE, EVERYTHING

SORRY I SOUNDED A LITTLE BIT LIKE A PERVERT AND MAYBE SOUNDED A LOT LIKE A DESPERATE MAN BUT I CANT HELP MYSELF BABE, I CANT. IM LIKE A LOST PERSON TRYING TO FIND THE WAY OUT FROM THE DARKNESS AND ILLUSION AND IMAGINATION. MY MIND IS FUCKED UP BY YOU. PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME. PLEASE DONT. AND PLEASE DONT MISUNDERSTAND ME. DONT MISUNDERESTIMATE ME. 

Leave a Reply

komen komen komen :D

Google+ Followers